Thursday, April 9, 2009

Image Lobe

Image Lobe is an application that I downloaded a while ago but really never looked at. However, after browsing around in my Application's folder, I decided to give it another glance and I'm glad that I did.

IL is a very easy program to use and can best be described as a photo effect tool. It's not as complicated as Photoshop or vast as Live Quartz or Acorn, but if you wanted to add some cool looking effects to a photo, this would be a good place to start.

Just upload a photo, click on the effect you want, and that's it. Photo Booth user's will feel right at home, and it does have a built in camera like PB if you want to take pictures straight from the application.

Below is a quick sample video I put together.



For more info click here.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!