Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pho.to

Pho.to is a new and exciting site for posting pictures/albums online. All you have to do is create an account, upload some photos, and edit your settings and you are all set.

Also, you can create some amazing looking animations, slide shows, and avatars w/ Pho.to. There is so much you can do w/ this user friendly site. Plus, you can generate links or html code to embed in your site/blog.

I highly recommend giving Pho.to a try by clicking here.

DISCLAIMER - after a review from one of my readers, it appears that Pho.to is not school appropriate for kids, inappropriate content was found (w/ no filtering/moderation before posting). As w/ any site/application I recommend sticking to ones that have "educational" portals which eliminate this problem, such as Glogster, Strutta, Myths & Legends, etc.

Below is my album widget example...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!