Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog Companion: V. VI

Due to the very warm response I decided to create another volume of "cliff notes" to my blog. I like to refer to them as "blog companions" that helps the reader focus on some of the more significant online tools. I hope that people will find this as a useful resource and feel free to use it in any format that works for them.

However, keep in mind that these tools while valuable should be used w/ regards to their district's online acceptable use policy and CIPA compliance.

This companion will focus on technical/techy apps that can be used to improve a user's digital experience.

One last thing I'd like to point out is that underneath the Blog Companion gadget on the right side of the screen, you'll notice a list of links called Blog Companions. This is where I will keep past volumes so others can view/download them at any time.

Again, thanks for reading and please feel free to comment as it helps me gauge how I can best meet people's needs.

Blog Companion V. VI formats:

Digital Book
Direct Download

3 comments:

  1. David,
    Thanks for another great web2.0 gem. :) I'll be sure to pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex, the reason these books are such a success but it is really about people like you. It is the educators/readers who've inspired me to keep pushing the "innovative" limits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions on this new "Blog Companion"!
    Very useful and carefully chosen compilation as usual. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!