Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Compare My Doc's

Compare My Doc's is a new (beta) site that is powered by Text Flow. What TF is known for is "true" parallel word processing. This means working on two documents in "real time" for a simple way to review/edit/combine documents.

Compare My Doc's does something very similar by allowing a user to upload a doc file (text only) and then simply comparing it to another. Ideally, this is great for comparing various drafts on the same topic but can also be used effectively w/ others. For example, if you are doing a project on Jupiter and another person in your group types up the moons, you can effectively view them at the same time using CMD and the merge them into one smooth document.

Give Compare My Doc's a try by clicking here.

For a more detailed review, check out the brilliant blog, Zarco English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!