Thursday, February 11, 2010

Google Buzz

Google Buzz is a new service by Google which is getting a lot of "buzz" over the internet. (I know, I know, stop w/ the jokes.) Anyway, after watching the video and trying it out myself I must say that I'm quite impressed. It reminds of a cross between Facebook and Twitter w/ Google Wave mixed in. Plus, Google Buzz is already integrated into gMail a user doesn't have to do anything.

So, what does Google Buzz do? It allows people to follow their Google Contacts easily and see what their posts are, similar to Twitter. Also, a person can choose to like a post (a la Facebook), upload/view photos/video right in the window (a la Wave), etc etc.

I highly recommend checking out the video below...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Give Google Buzz a try by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!