Thursday, May 13, 2010

HootCourse

HootCourse is a very ambitious project and that is to bring the most popular social networks into the classroom. This is done by creating a virtual space that is built around real-time tweets and status updates of those popular sites.

After giving it a look, I must say that I am very intrigued. I would love to see this used in a "real" teaching environment. This could be great for the higher grade levels. There are some nice teacher features too, such as the ability to embed.

I'd love to see a paid service that filters content for this site, that would be ideal for education.

I highly recommend checking out HootCourse by clicking here.


A big thank you to Free Technology 4 Teachers for his excellent review!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!