Monday, March 5, 2012

MIT App Inventor

MIT App Inventor is a site I found out about from Twitter today.  While I'm not an Android user myself I did want to give a shout out about this site for those that are.  It appears to be an easy way to create an app for an Android device over the web.  The interface resembles that of Scratch (which would make sense since MIT developed it) as a user snaps pieces of code together to create their app.  All a person needs to get started is a Google account.

I highly recommend checking out MIT App Inventor by clicking here!!

For more things Android check out Android 4 School (by Richard Byrne).

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I was wondering if anyone had tried an online course I found that teaches App Inventor. I want to take it but was hoping to get some feedback on it first.

    Here’s the site: http://androidapptraining.com

    Your input is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!