Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Class Charts

Class Charts is a cool new site that I just found out about from Richard Byrne's excellent blog.  This is a great site for creating customized seating charts by using one of their many templates.  What I really like is the ability to use an icon or student photo for the chart as well as assign key data such as: Reading/Spelling data.

Another nice feature which reminds me of the wonderful site Class Dojo, is that a teacher can also manage and track student behavior using CC.  A educator can assign behavior points by clicking on an icon and then generate detailed reports.

I highly recommend checking out Class Charts by clicking here!!!

For my Web 2.0 Pinterest board click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Web 2.0 click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!