Excellent Resources for Project Based LearningDefinitions/Explanations/Introductions
- What is PBL - Great definition from the Buck Institute from Education (BIE)
- 7 Essentials for PBL - a top notch list from ASCD
- LifePractice PBL - A fantastic resource created by Kevin Honeycutt & Ginger Lewman that is ideal for K-12 that seamlessly fuses PBL w/ technology and a 21st Century learning environment.
- PBL in Hand - a nice site/lesson created by educational app (Stick Around) creator/educator Tony Vincent
- Lesson Plans - a robust collection of lesson plans from Lesson Planet designed around PBL
- Share My Lesson - Share My Lesson is a free website created by the American Federation of Teachers and TES Connect.
- Checklists/rubrics - a nice collection of resources to ensure success for PBL
- PBL w/ iPads - a excellent resource w/ list of apps for using iPads w/ PBL
- Cybraryman's Internet Catalogue - one of the best all around places for finding resources on not only PBL but anything
- iPad Bootcamp for Teachers - a nice site for explaining how to use iPads for PBL
- An Inside Look on how PBL Actually Works - a terrific article by Edudemic w/ videos on how PBL is being used in school districts
- Project Based Learning - a great resource on PBL w/ videos, tutorials, rubrics, and more by the New Tech Network